Monday, November 27, 2006

So? Was it worth it?

This whole posting every day thing hasn't been too big a deal, most of the time. But it's beginning to look like three weeks may be some kind of limit. I swear, I just don't have anything to say - and I'm not sure how many more times I can get away with recycling old photos.

But it's not quite over yet, so here's what I've got:

  • We had a flat tire yesterday. We changed it. My white shirt got dirty.
  • The girls had to take their immunization records to school today so a nurse could come in from the local clinic and give any shots that were due. They were both pretty freaked out about it, but Alex helped them calm down by offering cake. And ice cream. And videos. And a movie in a theater.
  • Alex's computer got a virus last week. It was so bad that all they could do was format the hard drive and re-install Windows. I'm glad that's never happened to me.
  • We went out for lunch with the girls yesterday. There was a swing set outside and a golf course nearby. The girls each found a golf ball and had a contest to see whose could go the farthest after rolling down the slide. Alex and I played the last round and I beat them all, but not by much.
  • We saw March of the Penguins last night. It was as good as they say, and it sure made me glad I'm not a penguin.
  • Robin's birthday is next week. She's having a sleepover.

5 comments:

A. Nonny Mouse November 27, 2006 11:59 AM  

I agree with you. For the most part, posting every day wasn't such a big deal.

Except for the day when I was going to post pictures and my camera mysteriously decided that transferring the pictures to the computer was against its religion. At 11:00 pm. That wasn't so much fun.

And I have really enjoyed being able to count on having new stuff to read every day from some of my favoritest bloggers. :)

Love Bears All Things November 27, 2006 2:41 PM  

Jennifer, Please keep blogging. Tell me about your home, your schedule, what you're doing in Costa Rica, describe your house. I am very interested in your life there. Bears in Exile

Jennifer November 27, 2006 5:00 PM  

Oh, I didn't mean I was going to stop completely. It's just that the obligation to post every day (albeit self-imposed) has finally got me to a place where I've got nothing to say.

This is not a frequent occurrence.

Anonymous November 28, 2006 11:01 AM  

They (whoever that is) say that it takes 21 days to form (or was it to break?) a habit. And here I was hoping that the blog-every-day habit had become so ingrained that you'd never stop!

:)

Anonymous November 28, 2006 5:44 PM  

Oh, yes! It was worth it to me! I hate to see it end. :-(

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP