Monday, November 20, 2006

Not much to say

So let's look at pictures instead.

Baby Robin


Baby Julia


Robin age one-ish


Julia age one-ish


Robin age two-ish


Julia age two-ish


Robin age two and a half-ish


Julia age two and a half-ish


Robin age three-ish


Julia age three-ish


Please note the new "Photos" tag, for any post containing pictures.

(Er, never mind. I just tried it out and you only get the first however-many [out of 111 posts with the "Photos" tag], so I don't know about that. We'll probably figure it out eventually.)

(And now we have. I had to update my template [which, it turns out, didn't require changing the style much at all]. Now when you click on a tag, you get ten or so posts with that tag and, at the bottom of the page, links to older or newer ones.)

1 comments:

deedee November 21, 2006 8:48 AM  

Your girls look a lot alike.

You are giving me beta courage. I switched and have been wanting to play with my template, so here I go....

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP