Saturday, November 25, 2006

Easily impressed

I guess it's nice to know that if I ever feel the need to look like "a real mommy," all it's going to take is jeans and a sweater. All I can figure is that since all my other jeans are light blue, these ones not only looked different, but maybe newer as well. Or maybe it's the lower-cut top - although they've seen me in it before, and without a sweater over top of it.


(For some reason I keep thinking about toddlers who get a big, expensive present and spend the rest of the day playing with the box...you never know what'll strike a kid's fancy.)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP