Saturday, November 25, 2006

Easily impressed

I guess it's nice to know that if I ever feel the need to look like "a real mommy," all it's going to take is jeans and a sweater. All I can figure is that since all my other jeans are light blue, these ones not only looked different, but maybe newer as well. Or maybe it's the lower-cut top - although they've seen me in it before, and without a sweater over top of it.


(For some reason I keep thinking about toddlers who get a big, expensive present and spend the rest of the day playing with the box...you never know what'll strike a kid's fancy.)

2 comments:

juliloquy November 28, 2006 8:17 AM  

Loved this story! You've done a great service for us--now we know how to dress to look like real Mommies. (And nice to know that doesn't mean aprons ala June Cleaver. You're much more "rahhr" here!)

Jennifer November 28, 2006 8:40 PM  

Rahhr? Awesome :)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP