Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Did I mention I'm deadline oriented?

No? Well, I think I might be.

I was considering not going to the guild meeting tonight because the car's in the shop.

Then I figured I should go. (Aided by the information that there's a bus that goes almost straight there, as opposed to the several buses with widely distant stops that I thought it would involve.)

Did I mention that I won the *#!@% raffle quilt last month, which means I have to contribute a raffle quilt this month?

Yeah, I kind of forgot about that. Guess what I did all day today?

I'll try to remember to take a picture before I donate it to the meeting but right now I don't even have time to...well, pretty much anything.

But I'll not miss a NaBloPoMo day because of it!

Updated to add:

3 comments:

Anonymous November 08, 2006 12:49 PM  

You are a GENIUS! It's beautiful and I'd be darn proud to have it. What's wrong with the car now? I'm glad Alex is there to handle it this time. :-)

Karin November 08, 2006 6:16 PM  

That is unbelievable. I'm in awe of your talents. *gape blink*

Jennifer November 08, 2006 8:00 PM  

Wow, thanks guys :)

Although, to put it in perspective, I did have the pattern ready-made. (It's one of the ones we use for the retreat.)

But it's true that I did make the whole thing - from tracing out the pattern and picking fabrics to quilting, binding and signing the back - in one day (including finishing the binding on the bus [until the driver turned out the lights] and at the meeting itself.)

At least now I know that, in a pinch, it can be done.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP