Friday, November 10, 2006

Fond memories

So, who remembers the Paper Mache Incident of last September? Click here if you'd like to relive it with me.

Unless you have some time to kill, you can go ahead and just scroll down to 7:25 pm, when the fun begins. And if you're going to go back and reminisce, be sure not to miss the next day's follow up post.

Anyway, we went to an activity at the school last night and it seems the children did, eventually, get to make the masks.

Julia modeled hers for us:



Actually, we all tried it on. It didn't fit on me because of the way I was wearing my hair, but it looked great on Alex:

1 comments:

Anonymous November 10, 2006 2:26 PM  

I agree, it does look very nice on Alex. I especially like the beard... :)

That day in the life post was one of the funniest I have ever read. I'm pretty sure I almost peed while reading it. I know I cried with laughter.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP