Monday, May 11, 2009

You'll be hearing more about this, I'm sure.

I find myself in sudden (re)possession of a cat that may or may not have a broken ass*. You'd think I'd have more to say on the topic, and I'm sure I will, but for now, that's about the size of it.

Well, except for this:

She took the move with aplomb, and as far as I know hasn't left her box since we put her in it. I hope--first for the cat's sake and then for Bob's (What? He likes cats. And his laundry room is so big and available...)--that this turns out to have been the right thing to do.


* Broken as in prolapsed or otherwise not fully potty functional. Not broken like bones. She's been seen by a vet and all, but I haven't actually looked for myself yet, to see what's going on back there.

4 comments:

Anonymous May 12, 2009 8:08 AM  

Bob somehow ends up with a cat no matter where he goes.

Are you *sure* he's not an old spinster feminist in disguise?

Jennifer May 12, 2009 9:02 AM  

Well, let's see. Old. Spinster. Feminist. Two out of three and he doesn't even need a disguise.

lisahgolden May 12, 2009 10:30 AM  

That may explain what's wrong with the stealth pooper. Huh. See this whole reading blogs thing does have its usefulness. It's like research!

The Cunning Runt May 13, 2009 8:43 PM  

Has he autographed your carpets yet?

:)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP