Monday, May 25, 2009

It's getting to be a tradition...

...This not realizing it's towel day until said day is at an end. To paraphrase last year's remarks on the subject:

I didn't know about it in time to celebrate in the traditional fashion, but I have managed to follow the Guide's immortal advice all day. And since today is [one year since*] my last day with Alex and the day before I sign the apartment contract, it's really particularly good advice.

* In fact things were delayed, as things tend to be, and I ended up moving on the 27th, so it won't actually be one year later until Wednesday.

0 comments:

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP