Tuesday, May 13, 2008

That meme where all the answers have to start with the same letter as your name

Everybody up for a meaningless post about now? Thought so. Me too.

  1. What is your name? Jennifer
  2. A four-letter word: Junk
  3. A vehicle: Jalopy
  4. A city: Juneau, Alaska
  5. A boy's name: Johnathan
  6. A girl's name: Jessica
  7. Alcoholic drink: Julep (mint)
  8. An occupation: Jockey
  9. Something you wear: Jock strap (Not me, mind you. I'm going with "top of the head" here.)
  10. A celebrity: Janis Joplin
  11. A food: Jerky (beef)
  12. Something found in a bathroom: Jar (Of cotton balls maybe? Or shells? I don't know.)
  13. Reason for being late: Jam (traffic)
  14. Something you shout: Just a minute!
  15. An animal: Jackal
  16. A body part: Joints

4 comments:

Steve May 13, 2008 2:35 PM  

I think joints is a stretch but I guess I'll give it to ya :)

Jennifer May 13, 2008 2:43 PM  

Okay, I missed "jaw" - I'll give you that. But "joints" is what I came up with, so sue me.

And, since you ask, I looked it up. Both joints and jaw are on this list. And I defy you to find a single other body part starting with J on that page.

Steve May 13, 2008 7:21 PM  

I guess jewels (family) dont count
This round goes to you but I'll be back :)

Jennifer May 13, 2008 7:22 PM  

No, no, no.

Jewels (family) would totally count. I only wish it had occurred to me :)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP