Thursday, May 15, 2008

Irresistible

Erin posted some pictures of her kids yesterday and I totally recognized the second to last one.

Recognized it like, I took the exact same picture of my two kids six years ago. Right down to the brown couch cushions (even though Erin claims hers are green).

I sent her the photographic evidence and then I just kept coming back to the picture. I know Erin's kids are smiling in their picture, but I just love this one here. Can't stop looking at it.

Care to join me?

3 comments:

Anonymous May 15, 2008 10:25 AM  

Oh my. Adorable.

But I can barely go there right now.

A. Nonny Mouse May 15, 2008 1:34 PM  

It is eerily similar.

And I still love to see kids lovin' on each other.

The Cunning Runt May 16, 2008 7:12 PM  

What an incredibly beautiful photograph! It embodies the relationship between siblings, caring without expecting anything in return. Hang on to this one.

Your girls have spent their whole lives being lovely, I suspect just like their Mom.

And BTW, I'm planning on diggin' those toes for dessert!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP