Friday, May 16, 2008

It's like the personals in here

Happy birthday Christina

I hope the insurance company comes quickly to its senses and/or some alternate mode of transportation falls into your lap like, tonight.
Happy birthday Brave Sir Robin

Thanks for the advice. And for posting the Olbermann video everyone was on about.
Safe travels to DCup

I'm about a week behind you. Also? I'm sorry, but I'm so not doing that meme!
Congratulations Kona

On the first week at the new job. That's some impressive mojo you've got there, BTW. I'm almost done with it.
Heartfelt best wishes to Pidomon's sister

If you follow only one of these links, make it that one, y'all.

6 comments:

Anonymous May 16, 2008 9:42 PM  

Thanks, Jennifer. I hope all goes well for you.

I'm sending tissue.

Tina@ SendChocolateNow May 17, 2008 4:03 AM  

Hey I was just going over some of my old posts and saw a comment you made, oh, back in 2006? (this is what I do when I am supposed to be sleeping) and I wanted to head over and check out how you are, and if you were still here.

You are, and that's cool.

Well, take care and I will visit again.

Brave Sir Robin May 17, 2008 6:50 AM  

Thanks for the happy bd wishes!!!!

Steve May 17, 2008 6:07 PM  

thank you

FriĆ°vin May 18, 2008 7:23 AM  

The new job is tough. I literally have to invent reasons to convince myself that I like it. Oh, that and pretending like I make enough money to live on.

We'll see how long this denial will last. :-)

Anonymous May 20, 2008 8:13 AM  

Thank you and from your keyboard to God's eyes.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP