Friday, January 09, 2009

Stay classy, Spirit

We get subscriber emails from Spirit Airlines at work. It's one of those ultra low-cost airlines and its shtick is to sell you a membership through which you're eligible for their periodic $9 fares.

It's not particularly useful for the destinations I tend to travel to, but I know people who have gotten good fares on Spirit.

Anyway, I usually file them away as quick as they come in, but it's nice in theory to have access to the members' newsletter.

Today, though, I had a bit of a WTF moment on the way to getting the newsletter filed away. Seems they're rerunning a popular sale/ad campaign:


Charming.

(For anyone unfamiliar with the American Pie mentality, "MILF" is adolescent boy shorthand for attractive mothers of schoolmates. "Mothers I'd Like to F....")

5 comments:

Anonymous January 09, 2009 6:57 PM  

MAN!!
(The things I'd never know if I didn't read my daughter's blog...)

lisahgolden January 09, 2009 7:45 PM  

I am equally shocked.

FriĆ°vin January 09, 2009 7:46 PM  

Many islands to choose from for $9???

I'd be willing to abandon my abstinence from the airline industry for that, but I'll bet it doesn't apply to Austin, Texas.

It must be nice living in a country of many islands, as pidomon would say.

Steve January 10, 2009 6:58 AM  

i have no comment lol

Robot Nine January 10, 2009 1:39 PM  

The MILF flight. Now there's one I would like to ride!
I bumped into you through a link on one of your friends blogs. Stop by and visit me at www.RobotNine.com
Alan

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP