Saturday, January 31, 2009

The continuing stoooooOOOoooory

So, I go in to the transmission shop to get my car and the transmission guy says, "Here you go. Your transmission is all set."

"Excellent," says I.

"Now, I did drive this car myself, and I noticed that you have a little issue with the engine that you're going to want to get checked out..."

*Sigh*, says I.

It does actually feel noticeably better than before, although it's just as noticeably not completely better. I topped off the tank on the way home, so we'll know in a week or two if the mileage has improved at least.

1 comments:

The Cunning Runt February 01, 2009 9:14 PM  

Good luck with that. I'm SO not a car guy, and HATE to spend my time and money on them. But when you need a car, you need a car...

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP