Monday, April 14, 2008

Julia's Jasmine costume






The blouse, fortunately, required no modification.

Also fortunately, neither of my children were around in the 60s, so if I say this is a princess blouse, that's what it is. What do they know from swirly, clashy, large-print floral polyester? It has a metallic gold Princess Panel right across the front, and that's good enough for us.

The harem pants really were as easy to make as "they" say they are. I used this site for the basic instructions, and consulted this other one to calculate the size of the crotch notch, since the first one didn't really say how big it should be. (I still modified it, since all the instructions were for adult pants. But at least I had a starting point.)

Note to Cunning: You totally should make yourself some. I hear they're insanely comfortable. (You do realize that harem pants don't actually come with a harem, right?)

1 comments:

Steve April 14, 2008 6:11 PM  

Fine go ahead and make me smile with wonderful pictures of Julia. :)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP