Thursday, April 24, 2008

I feel the need to point out that most of these quizzes take less than a minute to complete. Just for the record.

It is the considered opinion of meaningless online quizzes that I am:

  • Cayenne pepper
  • A crossword puzzle
  • The number 2
  • 4% shy
  • 6% of a worrier
  • 8% bitchy
  • 12% girly
  • 24% nerdy
  • 47% quirky
  • 47% flirtatious
  • 48% brutally honest
  • 54% feminine / 46% masculine
  • 55% right brained / 45% left brained
  • 56% intuitive
  • 56% addicted to the Internet
  • 70% open
  • 88% Democrat / 12% Republican
  • 94% thankful
  • A woman
  • An expert kisser
  • Very mature
  • Not prejudiced
  • Not prissy
  • Ready to date again
It has also been determined that:
  • If I were slightly different, my name would be Jessica
  • I should be a teacher when I grow up (also approved: Nurse and nonfiction writer)
  • Guys think I'm easy to be with, but don't consider me Easy
  • My guy could bring me home to meet his parents
  • I have many Alpha tendencies
  • Were I to be a redhead, I should be a fiery one
  • My life is worth $664,000
  • My IQ is 130

5 comments:

Anonymous April 24, 2008 5:57 PM  

Do those quizzical thingies send you a check for the amount of money you're worth? Just wondering....

Anonymous April 24, 2008 6:41 PM  

Are you serious? Do you have insomnia or mania? Who has so much time to do quizzes?

Steve April 24, 2008 7:36 PM  

NOT JESSICA NOOOOOOOOOOOO

(I'd like you even if you were a Jessica!)

Anonymous April 25, 2008 1:56 AM  

if i had time to do all of them w/o my arms falling asleep (a common phenomena these days) i would post you a similar list...ya know...for science sake, to see how we match up!

FTR, i am glad your name is not jessica.

Jennifer April 26, 2008 4:41 PM  

Neither, Gabi.

I'm pretty sure most of us have wasted an hour online (or off) doing something meaningless but fun.

I turned mine into a blog post, is all.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP