Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Preblogging for Wednesday

Whew!

Last preblog to write, since I'll be home in plenty of time to post a

real entry on Thursday. Rita's computer might even be fixed in time for

me to post something real today myself, but why take chances?

So I'm sitting here at home last Friday, writing this. The ladies I've

just spent the past week with (as you read this) are currently (as I

write it) flying over the Caribbean Sea. They're scheduled to arrive

right on time, which means I should wrap up this preblogging business,

give the housesitter some final instructions, bundle the kids, the bags

and the parrot into the car, and head on out.

I'm freezing (sweatshirt's in the dryer), hungry (had two muffins so

far, got my eye on yogurt & coffee before I leave) and glad to be done.

Everybody thank my Dad in comments for E-mailing these posts in on their

appointed days!

5 comments:

Anonymous November 14, 2007 7:41 AM  

Thanks, Dad. Good job with the font! High marks for that.

Jen!!! Don't leave the muffins in the taxi!!!!

splord November 14, 2007 8:45 AM  

Well done, Sir Dad!

Aren't you glad it's over?

Lilymane November 14, 2007 12:02 PM  

Thanks Dad for keeping Jen connected!

theotherbear November 14, 2007 6:00 PM  

Thanks Dad!

deedee November 15, 2007 8:56 AM  

Good job Jen's Dad!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP