Wednesday, November 07, 2007

In praise of a dedicated Googler

Dear person in Shawnee, Kansas who found my blog via the following search query:

photo OR photos OR picture OR gallery "loose tooth" -lyrics -stock -nail -band -bands -music -concert -imeem -dental -dentistry -ice -earth -scrapbook -scrapbooking -layouts -ideas -poetry -poems -poem -book -books
I have been there, my friend, although on different topics. I admire your persistence.

You entered my blog at a picture of Julia with a fresh space in her smile, and you kept clicking through eleven more entries.

I hope you found what you were looking for.

2 comments:

Peter of Lone Tree November 07, 2007 7:01 PM  

Quilter?
Head on over and say hi to quilter Candy who has her own blog at .

Jennifer November 08, 2007 8:51 AM  

That's http://www.not-a-walking-encyclopedia.blogspot.com/ in case anyone wants to check it out. She's a quilter and a reader.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP