Monday, November 12, 2007

Post-Preblogging for Monday. Now with photos!!

Open letter to Dad:

Well. That didn't work out too well, did it?

Okay. Here (below) is the entry as it was meant to stand.

I think, while we're on the subject, that what's happening is that your E-mail client (Outlook or whatever you use) is sending the messages in HTML or Rich Text format. That is normally desireable, so that if you format your E-mail with fonts or bold or whatever, or if you use the "less than" and "greater than" symbols, the person who receives your message will see it the way you wrote it.

Whether or not you understand what I just said, I think that if you look in your Message Options (or equivalent) and disable "Send as HTML" or enable "Send as plain text" (depending on how it's set up), that has a good chance of removing the extraneous formatting from the messages so that Blogger can interpret the code the way it's supposed to.

Anyway, here's how the entry was supposed to look:



Today the quilters and I are staying in and sewing. Since there's not much to say about that, let's go to Athens instead!
















Love,

Jen

(PS - Tell Pidomon that Phydeaux's right about that third frog.)

3 comments:

Steve November 12, 2007 9:02 PM  

I am SO embarrased!
Losing monkey and frog cred in the same week aint right

splord November 12, 2007 11:11 PM  

Worry not, grasshopper (frog) pidomon.

I didn't see that third frog at first either. It was after reading your comment that I looked again (because I had thought the froggie might be hiding in the pod and was determined to find it!) and saw the true location.

When did you lose monkey cred?

Steve November 13, 2007 7:25 PM  

I lost monkey cred last week when Dutch the Lucky Monkey posted in my staid because I missed tghe monkey anagram at trivia

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP