Saturday, October 06, 2007

I spy a nascent vegetarian

I'm not a big salad maker. I believe in salads, and feel oh-so-virtuous when I do manage to put one together, but it's certainly not a habit.

Today I had to bring a salad to my quilting get-together, and there weren't that many of us there, so I had leftovers. Yolanda gave me some vegetable soup when I picked up the girls, so I put together the rest of the salad makings to go with it.

I enjoyed it both times, and Alex seemed fine with it. Julia left most of hers.

Robin felt sorry for the sprouts.

1 comments:

Anonymous October 07, 2007 6:25 AM  

Are we sure she's not my kid?

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP