Monday, October 29, 2007

Let no one be left out

In an effort to make sure that Alex is not left out of the celebrity look-alike game, that Dad feels more included because he's bound to recognize a few more names, and that Phydeaux has some company in the "looking like dead people" department,* here are a few more.



Grigori Perelman (70%)
Edsger Dijkstra (68%)
Peter Weller (64%)
Kevin Kline (61%)
Billy Bob Thornton (61%)
Aristide Briand (60%)
Ernest Rutherford (60%)
Antonin Dvorak (58%)
Felix Klein (57%)
Vytautas Landsbergis (57%)



Howard Dean (66%)
Sharon Stone (62%)
Jesse L. Martin (62%)
William Shatner (62%)
Hayden Christensen (62%)
Carson Daly (51%)
Suzanne Vega (49%)
Brittany Murphy (49%)
Janeane Garofalo (48%)
Jean Seberg (47%)

That second one is from a portrait that Alex and I had taken about 10 or 12 years ago. The system automatically recognized both faces, so here's another one of me. (It didn't recognize the dog that was in the picture with us though.) This time neither Alexis Bledel nor Topher Grace showed up, but I did get a second Hayden Panettiere, for what it's worth.



Judy Garland (68%)
Hayden Panettiere (68%)
Mark Feehily (66%)
Courtney Thorne-Smith (66%)
Lindsay Lohan (63%)
Tea Leoni (62%)
Mandy Moore (61%)
Sophie Ellis-Bextor (61%)
Jodie Sweetin (60%)
Kate Bosworth (60%)

*Although Robin did get Anne Frank yesterday.

5 comments:

Anonymous October 29, 2007 9:25 PM  

Do me? Doodad?

Anonymous October 30, 2007 4:16 AM  

Do it!

Anonymous October 30, 2007 4:20 AM  

Still thinking...

I wonder what happens when celebrities post their own pictures? Would the system crank out additional pictures of themselves?

My guess is no, it would scrounge around and find mostly photos of other celebrities.

splord October 30, 2007 9:49 AM  

I tried using the high school picture I posted the other day, and (among others - all living!) I was matched to Topher Grace and Courtney Thorne-Smith.

Hmmmm.

Steve October 30, 2007 6:54 PM  

Jen
HELP
I've done something and now on my bloggie thingie I have this screwdriver and hammer icon.
When I click it asks me to sign in (which I guess is fine) buthow do I get rid of them?
Do you see them on my blog of non-ness?
(sorry to hijack the thread)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP