Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rain, Clutter, Fashion

I was going around the house closing curtains just now, when I happened to glance at the digital clock and notice it was only 4:30 in the afternoon.

October is our rainiest month, oh yes it is.

So rainy that thick, slimy mold grows on sidewalks outside of gyms where the owners should know better. Thick, slimy mold that shrugs off Crocs like...well, not unlike water off a duck's back, to be honest with you.

I fell on my butt so hard my head hurt for half an hour afterwards. I've never gone to a chiropractor, but if I ever do someday, I bet she says "it looks like you had some sort of a blow to your pelvic region at some point."

In other news, my sewing table has been identified as the new center of the universe, an irresistible gravitational force to which all other objects are drawn. The rest of my office; indeed, the rest of the house, is in fantastic shape, but that poor table is taking the hit.

And finally, the girls just got home with their hair parted on the side, and I have been informed that this is news and must be posted on the Internet.


That is all.

4 comments:

Sheryl (papernapkin) October 13, 2007 6:19 PM  

Your girls are just stunning!

Anonymous October 13, 2007 9:32 PM  

Yes, they are!

But...OUCH!!! Was that fall just this morning (Saturday?)I hope you won't be too sore on the second day after...

Jennifer October 14, 2007 9:34 AM  

It was Friday morning, and Friday was the worst day. A pretty good twinge when going up or down stairs, or bending over.

Saturday was similar, without the edge (maybe due to the 12-hour Aleve I took at breakfast?)

Today is noticeably better.

Trucker Mother October 14, 2007 9:36 AM  

I can't believe Dad let that obvious one go by!!!! You know, something about "butthead"?
The girls are gorgeous, dahling!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP