Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Snoopy Sandwiches

Steve is my hero. It's an hour before the New Semester Meeting at school and I have to feed my children something. It's the last day of the retreat, also known as The Week Without A Weekend, and cooking was just not on the agenda for this evening.

Snoopy Sandwiches were the exact right thing. Quick, easy, novel enough that even if the kids don't end up liking them that much,* they'll still be into them this first time out. And they smell good too.

Thanks, man.

* Never mind. They liked it.

3 comments:

Steve February 17, 2009 7:36 PM  

Glad me and Ma could help! (and what kid wouldn't like a Snoopy Sandwich much less or future Costa Rican Overlords?)

lisahgolden February 17, 2009 8:46 PM  

Gotta love the Pido. I'm glad your children didn't have to starve.

Brave Sir Robin February 18, 2009 7:00 AM  

yum.

Although, I must say, I am a bit of a hot dog snob.

:(

(Nathan's, or Hebrew National, in that order)

:)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP