Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Hello, Goodbye

Wow.

The Internet is out at home, so I walked up the street to the cafe to check in, since the girls will be home later and I won't have a chance then, if it doesn't come back.

Did I mention, Wow?

These Spanish keyboards sure are fun. (Every single apostrophe in this post is cut & pasted in, because I can't find the apostrophe here.)

And, too, the Internet Explorer, Jurassic Version. Tabs? We don't need no stinkin' tabs. Let's just open a whole second window, and take 10 seconds any time you may find yourself wanting to switch between one & the other. To say nothing of the second window automatically opening with the full content of the first, which was my mail. That wasn't confusing at all.

Uh, I see no denouement in sight, so I'll just go now. These little outages are usually short-lived, so I'm sure things will be back to normal tomorrow, if not in a couple of hours.

(PS: Wow.)

1 comments:

Brave Sir Robin February 04, 2009 5:47 AM  

Internet Explorer Jurassic Version

Tee Hee

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP