Friday, February 13, 2009

The advance of the retreat

C'mon, it's a great title. I'm using it all week.

  • I could hear the news on while having some ice cream and then actually sat down in there for about 5 minutes, and that's plenty of plane crash coverage for me.
  • The Magic Jack, which works very poorly at my house, worked famously here; all the ladies called home and chatted with their loved ones (or left messages). I guess it's got to do with the quality of both the computer and the connection.
  • I didn't go along on the orchid trip today (I stayed back to wait for a call from the one guest who was getting here a day late), so no orchid pictures after all. I suspect you'll manage nonetheless.
  • We're off to Cartago and the Basilica and the scenic Orosi Valley tomorrow.
  • Hanging out with a bunch of quilters and teaching them a new technique and not going to the orchid thing is actually pretty tiring.

2 comments:

Brave Sir Robin February 14, 2009 7:04 AM  

No Orchid pictures??

Well, then I'll just go home!

:)

Jennifer February 14, 2009 8:02 AM  

For you, there could be ;)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP