Friday, February 06, 2009

In which I totally do NOT complain about the wind

This is a picture I took last week when I was commuting by bus.

It was meant to show the Irazu Volcano in the distance, but the sun was strong and I guess my camera isn't so good with the far-off stuff. It's there, I promise.


I include the photo here today, because I was planning yet another complaining post about the wind. And, in case you think I'm being a weather weenie (which, granted, I totally am), that bus shelter in that picture there? Blew off last night.

But!

This is not (see the title) another complaining post about the wind.

This is a post of warning.

See, look. Here it is now:

Warning

If you are the sort of person who gets grumpy about rainbows, Costa Rica in February is most assuredly not the place for you.

Oh, for crying out loud. Another one?


And this one, always hanging out in my neighborhood. What, it's got nothing better to do? Sticking practically straight up out of my apartment Every. Single. Day.
Sheesh.


Gratuitous Additional Warning

You should also avoid Costa Rica if you are offended by free samples of Bailey's in the grocery store.

Yum.

4 comments:

lisahgolden February 06, 2009 9:00 PM  

I bet rainbows are better with Baileys.

Jennifer February 06, 2009 9:01 PM  

Everything is better with Baileys.

Brave Sir Robin February 07, 2009 2:28 PM  

I don't do Baileys.

Long story, you'd rather not hear it.

Trust me.

Jennifer February 07, 2009 2:32 PM  

Were there tattoos involved?

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP