Thursday, February 12, 2009

The advance of the retreat

So, the girls are with Alex this week, the parrot & turtle are boarded out, the computer is unplugged and the ... well, that about covers it.

We have a quilt retreat, starting today, so I'm bopping from one job to the other for the next six days. Today turned out to be an unusually busy day at Job the First, so I arrived a little later than expected at Job the Second, but the arrival day is always laid back anyway, and it's not like I missed dinner or anything :)

I'm tempted to say "Posting will be light for the next few days," but I've been rather given to short posts lately anyway, and I'm still down with the 365 thing, so you may not in fact notice much difference. Except that ... well, there will be photos of orchids.

I'm sure you'll manage.

1 comments:

The Cunning Runt February 12, 2009 11:37 PM  

The Amherst Orchid Show will be in Northampton this year, and I'm goin'.

Hey, we can trade orchid photos! ;)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP