This is what happens when I have to post at lunch hour instead of loitering on the Internet until I actually have something to say...
On the to-do list for today:
-- Now with 100% more late-afternoon progress reports!
- Trim the parrot's claws so she doesn't get tangled up in her food dish again.
-- No, becase #2 freaked her out enough for one day.
- Sandpaper her perches so the claws will stay trimmed.
-- Just the first one, which freaked her out enough for one day.
- Install the fourth and final light fixture (in the girls room, since they come back tomorrow). -- Well, there´s always tomorrow.
- Find places for the stuff I've put on their beds while organizing the rest of the house all week.
-- Uh, some. Enough to make a difference.
- Drop off utility receipts to former landlady.
-- Oooh! Oooh! I did this one!
- Find out how much it will cost to fix the car's now considerable oil leak. (*sigh*)
-- Yup. A whole lot, but not as much as I´d feared. It´s now on the list for next paycheck. Or the next.
- Get seat assignments for Mom, Dad, Lisa & Scott's return flight (what, don't you have people in Costa Rica handle your Mexico/US travel plans?)
-- Tried, couldn´t, was informed that Dad can do it from the hotel. Hoping they don´t come home with as, uh, interesting a travel story as Mom & Lisa & I did a couple years ago.
- WATCH DR. WHO THE END OF TIME, yaaaaaaaaaaaaay and thanks Bruce!!
-- On deck for...pretty much as soon as possible, with chili to go with it!