Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I don't THINK this is going to become a habit...

...But check this out.

I went to the registration and opening remarks of the solar conference yesterday to see what it looked like and what sort of electronics would be available to us and stuff, and I took some pictures.

When I got to work and plugged my card reader into the computer there, I saw two kitty pictures and four sunsets along with the conference shots, and when I mentioned it to my boss, we realized that everyone in the office had noticed the previous night's sunset.

Which is as it should be, because look:

0 comments:

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP