Friday, November 14, 2008

That was close

Whew.

My car's back to normal today. Apparently I was a little slow with the cookie tithing and Greasy did indeed repossess her most excellent repair services.

Good thing, too. I would hate to have missed out on the satisfaction of finally discovering the problem and fixing it after six months of poor gas mileage and sluggish driving. Or, you know. Something like that.

Next up on the List of Things to Try is replacing the fuel filter & cleaning out the fuel lines so, basically, I need to find a guy to blow my car.

6 comments:

Brave Sir Robin November 14, 2008 5:41 PM  

Well, you could, . . .

Nahhh! Too easy.

:)

The Cunning Runt November 14, 2008 8:05 PM  

I recommend a damp sock be wrapped around your preheated tail pipe.

And keep the cookies coming; I, er, they appreciate it!

splord November 14, 2008 8:08 PM  

CR, you could just put the socks on the engine (or the defrost vents on the windshield) to dry them out. Other than that, what the hell are you talking about? Is it some arcane New Englandish cure? Inquiring minds, you know!!

Steve November 14, 2008 9:24 PM  

speechless lol

Steve November 15, 2008 11:32 AM  

also i've given you an award (blame Mathman not me)

Gine November 15, 2008 5:58 PM  

I've also given you an award, dearest.

Blame Christina.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP