Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tag-teamed, dagnabbit

I'm not real good about playing along with the memes. Sure, I'll pick one up when it serves me, but I frequently don't respond to tags, and have been known to ignore even the award-y type things.

But, I have had a very quiet day and the one thing I kind of thought about posting was a nice little story about a psychic, but it's not mine to tell.

So with both Steve (Pidomon's Posts) and Gine (Not at ALL What You Thought) on about this award-y thing, I guess I'll go ahead and play.


Says here, there's rules:

  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends. (Yeah, well. We'll see about that.)
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award. (Done did that.)
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award. (Yup.)
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor! (Sure, wev.)
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog. (I hate that part. Why is it always a list of rules?)
Hmmm. Not sure why I sound so grouchy about it. I'm not, really! But I'm also not tagging anybody. If I read your blog (and in some cases where I haven't been back for a while), I already think you're superior :)

0 comments:

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP