Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yes, yes, I know. Here they are.

Okay, on closer examination I do see that a lot of the buns on that blog are, in fact, very close variations on the same theme - some so close I can't really tell how to make them differently. But there are still several that work and a few I haven't tried yet, so I have a few options now, and I'm still happy about it.

This is the one I had in at work all day, still in fine shape after I'd been home for several hours (the sticky-outies at the top are a feature, not a bug):



And this is one that works to make a quick ponytail or half-up with just a hairstick. I love being able to do that.


2 comments:

Angela August 27, 2009 11:21 AM  

That's more like it! Great buns!

Sandy August 28, 2009 9:37 AM  

WOW! Very nice.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP