Sunday, August 09, 2009

He's like a fine wine - if I liked wine

I recently rediscovered a VCR/DVD player that was tucked away in a closet, and it turns out it works just fine, and has proved to be a drastic improvement over our previous DVD-watching options.

We celebrated this evening by revisiting the Muppet Show DVDs, which never played right on the computer, even when some others kind of did.

It occurs to me that there are some Muppets you love your whole life long, some you outgrow after a while, and some you actually grow into. I had no time for Sam when I was a kid, but I daresay he's aged rather well.

3 comments:

splord August 09, 2009 8:43 PM  

Willow.

Tit willow.

Tit willow.


Hee!!

Steve August 10, 2009 7:19 PM  

i can only hope to age that well!

The Cunning Runt August 11, 2009 9:20 PM  

That was brilliant in a Jack Benny sort-of way.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP