Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Just how awesome is Steve?

He's so awesome he wears purple Crocs when he travels. (That wasn't a secret, was it?) He loves his family and friends like all get-out, and gives my kids comics and buys stuff his friends are selling and says nice things to me near about every time we talk, and also comes up with post topics when I complain about not having anything to write about.

And this is (I think - I can't actually see it myself because my computer had a fight with YouTube) a song that always makes me think of him, although I usually listen to a different version:



So, to recap: Steve is very very awesome, the end.

3 comments:

Steve August 05, 2009 8:38 PM  

you are awesome too my friend.
much love ot you Bob and our future overlrods

lisahgolden August 05, 2009 9:06 PM  

Steve is the best. I love that guy.

The Cunning Runt August 09, 2009 1:33 AM  

What she said. Big hugs to a walking example of just how deep the good goes.

And there ain't neither a whole lot of evil in you noticing. ;)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP