Sunday, March 23, 2008

Heh, heh, heh.

The Gematriculator is a website that analyzes a blog or a piece of text and performs numerological magic upon it to determine where it falls on the scale from good to evil.

I'd like you to know that hosting this book discussion does not come without a cost.

Before posting this week's entry, my blog was 30% Evil and 70% Good.

Now, though? After all the politics - not to mention saying "shit" three whole times?

This site is certified 37% EVIL by the Gematriculator
This site is certified 63% GOOD by the Gematriculator

I blame Cheney.

5 comments:

splord March 23, 2008 8:55 AM  

LOL!

Steve March 23, 2008 1:07 PM  

well obviously the internets can't lie!

FriĆ°vin March 23, 2008 5:53 PM  

I took that quiz and was so disappointed that I came out more good than evil I decided not to post the results.

Fuck!

:lol:

Brave Sir Robin March 24, 2008 8:49 AM  

The Kona is a force for good!!

Moohaaahaaa . . .

The Cunning Runt March 24, 2008 7:13 PM  

I am SO not going to do that thing.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP