Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Inaugural Convocation of the International Cadre of Misphit Bloggers

...is in full swing.

First, Phy and I spent...well...a little longer than planned at the Piedmont Triad International Airport.

Finally, Pidomon managed to drag his sorry ass off a plane and I documented it immediately, lest things go further wrong.

Phydeaux in the parking lot:



Pidomon in the parking lot:



Then we headed back to the house to make the most of our hour and a half together.

Unfortunately, nobody was home and the place was locked...



...a fact that we attempted to document on the spot, but alas the neighbors don't leave their Wi-Fi connections open.



So we went to Panera and prevailed upon the kindness of strangers to assist us in our documentation efforts.



And now, back to the ICICMB.

8 comments:

Anonymous December 23, 2007 8:19 PM  

Look at you guys! What fun!

Holiday greetings to you all!

Steve December 23, 2007 11:52 PM  

Fun (and tiring) indeed!
Who is that handsome fellow sitting next to Jen? :)

Friðvin December 24, 2007 12:08 PM  

I see Pidomon can't leave home without his sex toy.

And what's Phydeaux got smokin' in that pipe?

:lol:

splord December 24, 2007 4:46 PM  

I actually like that top picture of me, which is a rare occurrence.

As evidence for the rarity, look at me in the last pic. Hunched protectively over the food. Gah!

Melissa McEwan December 24, 2007 4:58 PM  

I wish I'd been there! :-)

Happy Holidays and (((hugs))) all around!

Jennifer December 24, 2007 5:04 PM  

Oh, my. We have been graced by royalty. Hi Liss!

*Waves shyly*

And Phy, I love that picture. We were all leaning in, and you look a right jolly old elf, if I may say so.

Friðvin December 24, 2007 7:55 PM  

I also liked the first picture of Phydeaux. It did convey some essence of who he really is.

The Cunning Runt December 24, 2007 10:29 PM  

I'm so enjoying seeing this, albeit from a distance. And Cuz, food is IMPORTANT - guard it well! ;)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP