Monday, December 17, 2007

Help is on the way

I looked into getting a (memory) card reader (for my camera) today, and it looks like I can pick one up for $17 or so. But the guy at Target said the camera looked like it took a standard mini USB cable, and if that turns out to be true, it'll be an even cheaper solution. They didn't have them at Target or Circuit City, but we'll check Radio Shack tomorrow, and one way or the other I should have some means of downloading my photos soon. (Yesterday's was courtesy of Lisa, of course.)

Other things I've done in the past 24 hours:

  • Gone to four thrift stores looking for a winter coat that would fit Robin.
  • Found lots of things at thrift stores including, at the very last one, a winter coat she could live with.
  • Eaten heartily.
  • Made coffee.
  • Made it Irish.
  • Watched plenty of TV.
  • Lost $2 (in dimes) playing cards with my grandmother.
  • Learned a new "8 & up" card game Lisa had, and lost that too.
Okay, I admit it. I don't really want to give up the daily posting schtick but, frankly, I don't have all that much to say this evening.

*Wanders out to the living room to see if anyone's playing any cards*

3 comments:

Brave Sir Robin December 18, 2007 10:06 AM  

lucky, lucky you!!!!!!!

Steve December 18, 2007 9:26 PM  

When my Grandpa passed I owed in almost a thousand buck fromn years of playing Gin Rummy with him a penny a point.

You're lucky you got out of it with 2 bucks :)

Sounds like youre having a great time.
Enjoy

Steve December 18, 2007 9:28 PM  

ok instead of "in" it should read "him" I am the worlds worst typist LOL
(and lets not get into bcuk instead of bucks and fromn instead of from) LOL

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP