Wednesday, March 04, 2009

More fun than coding a Blogger template

I'd only played with Google SketchUp once before (and I liked it then too).

This time, I'm getting paid for it.

Behold how I spent most of my time at work today:


It's a 4x8' solar hot water panel with an 80-gallon hot water heater, adapted for solar use.

I still need to connect the PV panel (the small one at the top) to the pump that it powers (small cylinder in the cold out line), and hook up the expansion tank (medium cylinder above the main tank), but I sure learned a lot about elbows and pipes and, above all, rotating things today.

Very fun.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP