Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oh good grief

I guess it's a good thing I went ahead and did the redesign back on the first of the month and didn't save it for my own blog's anniversary.*

What with completely missing it and all.

/Eyeroll/

Hey, everybody, I've been blogging for four years and two days. Yay me!



* As always, the two random posts from the year 2000 were pre-dated once upon a time when I thought I would go back and fill in some stories by drawing on old emails. They were created after the fact, and I actually started blogging on March 13, 2005.

6 comments:

lisahgolden March 15, 2009 7:45 PM  

Dang, you're a long time blogging!

lisahgolden March 15, 2009 7:46 PM  

And congratulations on your milestone!

Steve March 15, 2009 7:46 PM  

Yeah You indeed
Love ya Jen

kkryno March 16, 2009 2:34 PM  

Congratulations!

The internets are a better place with you here! And I'm sure other places are happy to have you, as well.

The Cunning Runt March 16, 2009 6:11 PM  

WOW, YOU'RE OLD!!!!

Er, I mean, um, your blog is old!!

Just saw your "redesign," and was enthralled to watch, over and over (and over!) your bacon hover over your photos and under your videos as I scrolled gleefully through your blogpage.

Hey, I'm easily amused. ;)

Anonymous March 17, 2009 1:12 AM  

Yay! Congrats!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP