Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hey, at least it's not about my laundry

Notice how I never get quite as far as an "I'm sick of the dry season" post? These dry seasons, they go by much too quickly.

We shouldn't have daily, torrential rains for another month or two, but we got our first sprinkle today - just now in fact.

In other news, the turtle not only climbed up onto her little rock plateau, she also buried herself in the rocks for about 18 hours, until I finally poked at her and pulled her out. She glared at me and got up for a while, and now she's working her way back under the pebbles again. At this rate, she should be buried by...about 10:00 p.m.

Let's see...we also went grocery shopping today, and got the last of the wood & hardware for my bed frame. And I messed around a little with the DNS and form settings for the retreat website.

Yeah, I got nothing for ya today.

Well, the turtle part wasn't so bad, right?

Maybe Bob's got something of interest to say ... (checks) ... well, not as yet, but we can hope, right?

2 comments:

lisahgolden March 29, 2009 8:19 PM  

Um - that turtle isn't a metaphor for anything, is it?

The Cunning Runt March 29, 2009 9:10 PM  

Twice right, as I see it - the "turtle" part was, um... "riveting?" There must be an appropriate word for it, 'cause I dug it.

And Bob is always worthy of holding out hope.

So it's "Jen Two, Boredom Nothing" in my book. :)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP