Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Year

I ended up having about four hours of deep, personal, face-to-face conversations today. They were with different, unrelated friends and on two different, but related, subjects.

One was about me and looking back on The Year. The other was not about me, but about a friend who, it seems, is just embarking on The Year.

The other situation is not the same as mine, but my friend felt, very correctly, that I would be in a position to understand and simply listen to some of what needed to be said.

As I said more than once in, I believe, both conversations: Time helps. A lot.

I've been conscious of the evolution of my own Year lately, as certain dates have come and gone, and some of the issues that remain to be dealt with emerge and/or are addressed or, one hopes, at least furthered along a bit.

Not that I wasn't already, but having both of those discussions in the same day makes me really really glad to be at this end of The Year.

1 comments:

lisahgolden March 11, 2009 7:58 AM  

Having thought I would be where you are at this time last year, I've been following you with curiosity and, dare I admit it, envy.

I'm glad to know that you are doing well, reasonably so.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP