Sunday, March 01, 2009

I'm so derivative

So, after watching Bob struggle with redoing his own template half the day--actually, half the weekend--I decided to just poke around a little in the template options, just to see what sort of direction I might, hypothetically go in, if I were to eventually decide to redo my own format for my own blog's anniversary (coming up in 13 days, TYVM).

And, well. You can see where that led.

This is actually the same template he used, although we've hammered it into such different directions, that fact is pretty well lost in the mists of...uh, Blogger or something.

Anyway. Watch your step, some of the paint's still fresh and I'll be fixing that and that and oh-ho yes, that too, over the next few days.

7 comments:

splord March 01, 2009 7:37 PM  

It's purty.

lisahgolden March 01, 2009 9:32 PM  

It is purty. The header is so springy! I can almost smell those irises. Okay - and this is weird - but since I was a kid, I've always thought that the blue bearded iris is exactly what purple would smell like if it had a smell.

Anonymous March 01, 2009 10:12 PM  

It's lovely and very purple.

It's you.

Brave Sir Robin March 02, 2009 11:48 AM  

Prince would approve.

:)

Anonymous March 02, 2009 12:23 PM  

Very cool. Really distinctive, too, and that's a good thing (too many bland blogs out here). Love the header.

Steve March 02, 2009 4:43 PM  

how do you get the photo in the damn masthead?
all the cool kids are doing it and I'm the last one to get picked for dodgeball!

arrgghhh

Unknown March 05, 2009 10:10 AM  

You can never have too much Purple in my book. ;)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP