Friday, November 16, 2007

Today, we talk about nothing

Holy carp I'm tired. (Did you see what I did there? It's like "holy mackerel," only different. Yeah. Tired.)

The retreat ladies couldn't have been more enjoyable, but the retreat itself had a number of hitches that had to be worked through (that is to say, around), and a couple of late nights toward the end.

So I obviously did the smart thing and came home and rested up and; well, actually I had to take buses all over town because my car was in the shop again (one of the aforementioned hitches), and then walk all over town in the course of things as well.

But I got the car and got a bunch of groceries and got home at a decent hour. Got the girls fed and into bed at a decent hour, and then went to bed myself at a decent hour.

Well, most of that. All except that last part, on the end there.

Starved for my usual Internet companionship, I went and hung out with my friends, and it was even better than usual and I ended up staying up a little past "a decent hour."

I'm paying the price today, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Just, probably not tonight.

Oh, wait.

I'm sitting here talking just to talk to keep up with NaBloPoMo, when instead I could just show you a picture.

Yes, that would be much better. Here you go. Four holes in a row:


8 comments:

Julia Ardón November 16, 2007 6:22 PM  

lindo leerte. Me gusta tu sencilles.

Jennifer November 16, 2007 6:26 PM  

¡Gracias!

Anonymous November 16, 2007 6:36 PM  

It's a darn good thing there's a lot of water and large amounts of a couple of continents between us because, seriously, this picture makes me want to grab your daughter and just hug the stuffing out of her. And, since I'm a complete and total stranger that would probably terrify her, and you, so...not good.

THAT picture must be printed and kept for when her high school senior yearbook asks for kid shots!

splord November 16, 2007 6:36 PM  

As Maxwell Smart would say, "Sorry 'bout that, Chief!" ;)

Jennifer November 16, 2007 6:37 PM  

Noooo, you don't Phydeaux. A heartbeat, I say :)

Steve November 16, 2007 9:11 PM  

ZOMG!1!
Risking time to keep up with NABLPOMOHSDHSKDBHKSA myself to read your posts :)

What a great family you have!

Jennifer November 16, 2007 9:13 PM  

Focus, pidomon, focus!!

A. Nonny Mouse November 19, 2007 7:09 PM  

Good Lord, how is she gonna eat?! How cute! She looks so proud!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP