Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Not quite a cop-out post because it has lots of pretty pictures

Why even go on a three-week Epic Journey if you can't exploit it for blogging purposes?

I have nothing to say today, and no time in which to say it, so here. Have some five-month-old Frankfurt:








For the casual visitor, as well as my newer friends: the trip was actually to Greece & Turkey (about which more the next time I'm at a loss). But we had a 12-hour layover in Frankfurt on the way there.

Also, any stunning photography you may encounter in posts such as this is most assuredly the work of my sister, Lisa. Pictures of the ground? Pretty much me.

5 comments:

Charlotte November 06, 2007 5:17 PM  

Both your pictures and Lisa's make me feel so very ... at home. Thank you.

Steve November 06, 2007 7:28 PM  

Very nice photos
I'm sure Dutch would approve (I hear he's from there)

Alison November 06, 2007 9:37 PM  

Beautiful pictures! Looking at these makes me wish even more than normal that I was a globe trotter!

Jeanette Lewis November 06, 2007 11:48 PM  

I'm still jealous of that trip.

Anonymous November 09, 2007 1:03 PM  

no need to wait until you are at a loss. I'm sure I speak for many when I say post more!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP