Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thank you, Phydeaux

Oh, good. As indescribably implausible as it may sound, I was actually planning to leave the computer off, once I finally got home today. I never ever do that.

But then I remembered the NaBlo business, so I had to turn it on after all.

Fortunately, I decided to check in on a couple of friends before posting, and Phydeaux had an idea with which I immediately absconded, having no alternate fodder in mind.

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you...my home.


There. Aren't you glad you stopped by?

8 comments:

theotherbear November 17, 2007 6:42 PM  

looks very rural there. Mine would be surrounded by other houses.

splord November 17, 2007 7:00 PM  

Ye're welcome, as always.

Isn't it amazing that from the air, things the world over look pretty much the same? That shot could easily be just down the road from the Secret Lair (aka '73 Winnebago), not waaay south down in Costa Rica.

Wow. Could it be that national boundaries are meaningless arbitrary things?

Whodda thunk?

Jennifer November 17, 2007 7:07 PM  

Wait. You mean there's no big white dotted line between the countries?

Man, I wanted to see that.

Alison November 18, 2007 9:14 AM  

Wow, that is really cool!

Steve November 18, 2007 10:55 AM  

for living on an island that's a pretty cool photo!

My place would be nothing but row after row of teh same 50 eras houses.

Jennifer November 18, 2007 10:57 AM  

(It's okay, everybody. He knows it's not an island!)

Anonymous November 18, 2007 12:50 PM  

There are too big white dotted lines across the lands. I have aerial photos to prove it.

FriĆ°vin November 23, 2007 4:03 PM  

Hey, I think I started this trend at Black Soap!!

Now I have to zoom in for a closer look... maybe I can spot a quilt!

Jen, your quilts are beautiful.. REALLY. I love those ones of squares within squares, all so very colorful and hippyish.

Nice work.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP