Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thanks everybody!

Well, that makes it unanimous - and confirms what Bob told me to begin with. Not that I didn't believe him; he does know a lot about a lot of things, after all. I just wasn't sure that current trends in women's footwear numbered among them.

And now in return, I am going to pass along a virus I got from an email at work today:

Thou hast just received the Amish Virus. Since we do not have electricity nor computers, thou art on the honor system. Please deletest all of thy files. We thank thee.

2 comments:

Anonymous October 09, 2009 12:03 PM  

I don't want to know why Bob knows about girl's shoes. No matter what the answer is, it's not bound to be good.

Thanks for the virus. I appreciate it.

Steve October 09, 2009 7:21 PM  

fine i am deleting all my files now

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP