Sunday, March 15, 2009

Watch this balloon not pop

Yup. Doesn't pop at all. And yet we watch.



Actually, I was looking for a video of "The Years Between" from the album Skip, Hop & Wobble by Russ Barenberg, Edgar Meyer and Jerry Douglas, because that was the first thing Windows Media Player served up from my playlist this morning and it was just the perfect thing. But, it was not to be found and I eventually gave up. How I got from there to here, only YouTube knows for sure, but it took a lot less time than you'd think.

4 comments:

Steve March 15, 2009 8:48 AM  

surely this is proof of a higher being watching over us.

Anonymous March 15, 2009 12:00 PM  

This is so very fun. I'm new around here & really enjoying your blog. (And your quilts are lovely!)

Anonymous March 15, 2009 1:13 PM  

There's something almost naughty looking about the way that thing moves...

Just sayin'...

kkryno March 16, 2009 2:30 PM  

The things people watch on YouTube! I'm so guilty of it myself.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP