Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Didn't we just do this?

There were a couple of earth tremors this afternoon. Nothing near big enough to be scary--in fact, barely noticeable--but still, it's not what the ground is supposed to be doing down there, in my worldview.

We tend to get them around the change of seasons, and particularly around Easter, but I swear we were just there.

Coupled with a full moon, an unusually full day at work and a few other full things, I'm more than ready to be home for the day. In fact, I do believe ... yes, I'm pretty sure my sweats are calling to me.

0 comments:

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP