Tuesday, March 03, 2009

An early night is called for

I waited in lines at Immigration before work, then went to work, then waited in lines at the bank after work, then picked up the girls and did the dinner/homework/Harry Potter thing.

Oh, and I did that exact same thing yesterday, but with a traffic jam and more hours at Immigration.

Fortunately, both the Immigration and the bank things have been satisfactorily accomplished (I've actually been to the bank every business day since Thursday, and it was a long, long-standing issue to begin with), so tomorrow should be downright leisurely in comparison.

In fact, if I recall my traditions correctly, tomorrow is pizza night, so dinner won't even be an issue.


...I'm sitting here glazing over even trying to think of a suitable closing line, so I'll just let that fact prove my point and I'll see y'all tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Steve March 03, 2009 9:33 PM  

hang in there Jen!

(And can over for Pizza Night? I'll sit in a corner and be quiet I swear!)

Anonymous March 04, 2009 6:46 PM  

That's great: waiting in line at the bank is a 'long long standing issue'........:) Love it. And Yes it truly is.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP