Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Maybe it did

So I got them up, but we'll save the sundaes for breakfast. I wasn't going to go whipping cream and miss all the good stuff.

We were watching CNN, and they kept their various stats rotating on the bottom of the screen during the speeches. Robin kept watching for the national map to come up, and commented on North Carolina's ongoing yellow status.

I explained that the votes were very close there, and that they were still counting them, but that Barack Obama was still the winner, either way.

So Robin said, "Maybe they're still counting it because your vote, your vote, made a difference."

2 comments:

Brave Sir Robin November 05, 2008 6:59 AM  

You just made me start crying again.

Anonymous November 05, 2008 10:21 AM  

oh my gosh! Would you hug that sweetie for me?

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP