Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Unearthed

It's really kind of stunning that blogging works so well for me, because I have stacks and stacks of pretty, fabric-covered or cheap, department-store journals and blank books, all of them started with the best of intentions and 95% of them 90% empty.

And you can ask anyone I'm related to about letter-writing. So not my thing.

I recently came across a particularly lovely little blank book given to me by Mom. It's probably got 200 pages in it, of which three are used.

The first page is the best. It's about Robin. It says:

"As far as a leaf can blow"

- Talking about how far away Annie lives now that she moved to her new house
1/02 3 years old

1 comments:

The Cunning Runt January 29, 2008 9:07 PM  

That's so cool!

I. too, am un-letterly. Like you didn't know that already ;)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP