Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So this is what 7:00 a.m. looks like. I had forgotten.

Happy trails to me, till we meet again...

We're off to the airport soon. This has been the best visit, and has introduced me to several new things, including:

Wearing scarves.
Okay, not a first this trip, but I really got used to it. I like it. I was even given a handmade scarf in beautiful bright colors. Thanks Pat!

Low-rise jeans.
Really? Really. "Stretch," "Low-Rise" and "Boot Cut" are three words I never expected to see on clothing I enjoyed, but there you have it. Thanks Lisa!

Martinis. And daiquiris.
Well, it's always good to try new things. And now I'm free to go ahead and have a beer and not wonder. Thanks anyway, Scott!

Meeting strange men I hang out with on the Internet.
This went so well I might branch out next time and try some women. Some of them are pretty strange too. Thanks guys!

Okay, zipping suitcases now.

4 comments:

splord January 30, 2008 8:13 AM  

I can't speak for the other one, but this strange man deems it an honor to have met you!

Also, if we hadn't met up, I wouldn't have the wonderful pic in the upper right hand corner of this comment.

Thanks again, Jen!

Anonymous January 30, 2008 10:55 AM  

Update for her blog public:

Their plane from Greensboro arrived in Newark about 15 minutes early, leaving them to enjoy a five hour (almost to the minute) layover!

The Cunning Runt January 30, 2008 6:49 PM  

So long, Gurrrl, have a great trip home in your new jeans!

Steve January 31, 2008 7:06 PM  

the honor was all mine (west seat and all)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP